Institute for Lifecourse and Society,
Dementia, Diabetes, Day Care, Labour Market Economics
- Study on models of day care for older people
- Mixed methods study on resource allocation in community services for people with dementia
- Economic evaluation of a hypothetical diabetes prevention programme in Ireland
- Pierse T, Keogh F, O’Shea E, & Cullinan J. (2020). Geographic availability and accessibility of day care services for people with dementia in Ireland. BMC Health Services Research, 20 (476).
- Pierse T, Keogh F, O’Neill S. (2020) Generating national projections of dementia cases for Ireland using a calibrated macro-simulation model. BMJ Open.
- Walsh S, O’Shea E, Pierse T, Kennelly B, Keogh F, & Doherty E. (2020). Public Preferences for Home Care Services for People with Dementia: A Discrete Choice Experiment on Personhood. Social Science and Medicine, 245.
- Pierse T, Barry L, Glynn L, Quinlan D, Murphy A, O’Neill C. (2019) A pilot study of the duration of GP consultations in Ireland. Pilot and Feasibility Studies. 5(1):142.
- Pierse T, McHale J. (2020) Unemployment durations and local labour market conditions. Applied Economics. 52(19):2109-22.
- Pierse T, O’Shea E, & Carney P. (2019). Estimates of the prevalence, incidence and severity of dementia in Ireland. Irish Journal of Psychological Medicine, 36(2), 129-137.
- Pierse T, & McHale J. (2015) Unions and involuntary job separations. Human Resource Management Journal. 25(4):496-515.